We have listed below the Best Reasoning MCQ Questions for your basic knowledge of Reasoning Quiz. This Reasoning Test contains 20 multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to every question.
1) Choose the word that is different from the rest.
2) Monday : April : : Friday : ?
3) If ‘air’ is called ‘green’, ‘green’ is called ‘red’, ‘red’ is called ‘sea’, ‘sea’ is called ‘blue’, ‘blue’ is called ‘water’ and ‘water’ is called ‘pink’, then what is the color of grass?
4) Choose the word which is least like the other words in the group.
5) Complete the given series by finding the missing term [ 5, 15, 45, 225, ? ]
6) Pointing to an old woman, Aryan said ‘’Her son is my son’s uncle.” How is Aryan related to an old woman?
7) How many times are the hands of a clock at right angles in 24 hours?
8) If ‘dog’ is called ‘lion’, ‘lion’ is called ‘bison’, ‘bison’ is called ‘snake’, ‘snake’ is called ‘mongoose’, ‘mongoose’ is called ‘crocodile’, then which one is reared as pet?
D.None of these
9) Georgia is older than her cousin Marsha. Marsha's brother Bart is older than Georgia. When Marsha and Bart are visiting with Georgia, all three like to play a game of Monopoly. Marsha wins more often than Georgia does.
A. When he plays Monopoly with Marsha and Georgia, Bart often loses.
B.Of the three, Georgia is the oldest.
C.Georgia hates to lose at Monopoly.
D.Of the three, Marsha is the youngest.
10) Choose the word which is not similar to the other words in the group.
11) 2, 3, 3, 5, 10, 13, 39, ?, 172, 177
12) B is in the East of A which is in the North of C. If P is in the South of C, then in which direction of B, is P?
13) An accurate clock is started at noon. By 10 minutes past 3, the hour hand has turned through:
14) QPO, NML, KJI, _____, EDC
15) Look at this series: 2, 1, (1/2), (1/4), ... What number should come next?
16) If the legislature decides to fund the agricultural subsidy program, national radio, and the small business loan program, what two other programs could they fund?
A. harbor improvements and hurricane preparedness
B.hurricane preparedness and international airport
C.hurricane preparedness and school music program
D.harbor improvements and school music program
17) Reentry occurs when a person leaves his or her social system for a period of time and then returns. Which situation below best describes Reentry ?
A. Catherine is spending her junior year of college studying abroad in France.
B.Malcolm is readjusting to civilian life after two years of overseas military service.
C.After several miserable months, Sharon decides that she can no longer share an apartment with her roommate Hilary.
D.When he is offered a better paying position, Jacob leaves the restaurant he manages to manage a new restaurant on the other side of town.
18) Select the word that is a necessary part of the underlined word. [ harvest]
19) Which word does NOT belong with the others?
20) In a row of trees one tree is fifty from either end of the row. How many trees are there in the row?
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.