We have listed below the Best Puzzles MCQ Questions for your basic knowledge of Puzzles MCQ. This PuzzlesMCQ Quiz contains 20 multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to every question
1) P, Q, R, S and T are five speakers who have to speak on a particular day, not necessarily in the same order. R is neither the first nor the last speaker. There are three speakers after S and three speakers ahead of T. If P speaks after Q, then who is the last speaker to speak?
2) 15 people entered a theater before Sujit. 7 people entered the theater between Sujit and Suraj and 20 people entered the theater after Suraj.
D.Cannot be determined.
3) Daksh is taller than manick but not as tall as Rohan, somesh is shorter than Daksh but taller than farhan. Who among them is the shortest?
D.Cannot be determined
4) Six persons A, B, C, D, E and F are standing in a circle B is Between D and C. A is Between E and C. F is to the right of D. Who is between A and F?
5) In a row of boys Akash is fifth from the left and Nikhil is eleventh from the right. If Akash is twenty-fifth from the right then how many boys are there between Akash and Nikhil?
6) If a giraffe has two eyes, a monkey has two eyes, and an elephant has two eyes, how many eyes do we have?
7) How many times in a day, are the hands of a clock in straight line but opposite in direction?
8) 'Rhythm of eyes' city name in India?
9) What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
D.All the above
10) In a family, there are several brothers and sisters. Every 2 boys have brothers as many as sisters and each girl has 2 brothers less than twice as many brothers as sisters. now find the number of boys and girls.
A. 8 , 6
B.6 , 8
C.6 , 4
D.12 , 10
11) B is twice as old as A but twice Younger than F. C is half the age of A but is twice older than D. who is the second oldest?
12) A man is 24 years, Older than his son. in two years his age will be twice the age of his son. the present age of his son is.
A. 14 years
13) Harish sits on the right of Satish. Satish site between Manish and Girish. who sites farthest to the right?
14) How many such pairs of letters are there in the word SENDING, each of which has as many letters between its two letters as there are between them in the English alphabets?
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.