We have listed below the Best Partnership Aptitude MCQ Questions for your basic knowledge of Partnership Aptitude Quiz. This Partnership Aptitude Test contains 20 multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to every question.
1) A, B and C invested Rs.6300, Rs.4200 and Rs.10500 respectively, in a partnership business. Find the share of A in profit of Rs.12100 after a year?
2) A, B, C and D enter into partnership. A subscribes 1/3 of the capital B 1/4, C 1/5 and D the rest. How much share did A get in a profit of Rs.2460?
3) If Rs.3250 be divided among Ram, Shyam and Mohan in the ratio of 1/2:1/3:1/4 then the share of each are?
A. Ram = Rs.1200, Shyam = Rs.1300, Mohan = Rs.750
B.Ram = Rs.2500, Shyam = Rs.500, Mohan = Rs.250
C.Ram = Rs.1500, Shyam = Rs.1000, Mohan = Rs.750
4) A and B enter into partnership with capital as 7:9. At the end of 8 months, A withdraws. If they receive the profits in the ratio of 8:9 find how long B's capital was used?
A. 6 months
5) A and B began business with Rs.3000 and Rs.4000 after 8 months, A withdraws Rs.1000 and B advances Rs.1000 more. At the end of the year, their profits amounted to Rs.630 find the share of
6) Three partners shared the profit in a business in the ratio 5 : 7 : 8. They had partnered for 14 months, 8 months and 7 months respectively. What was the ratio of their investments?
A. 5 : 7 : 8
B.38 : 28 : 21
C.20 : 49 : 64
D.None of these
7) P gave Rs. 12000 for starting a business. Q gave Rs. 16000. What will be share of profit of R after 2 years, if R comes after 8 months with his Rs. 15000 and profit earned by P, Q and R is Rs. 45600?
A. Rs. 24000
8) Rs. 15000 were invested by Ram and Shyam together to start a small business. They got a profit of Rs. 2000 at the end of the year. Shyam took his profit share of Rs. 600. How much did Ram invest?
A. Rs. 10500
9) P, Q, and R start a hotel. Q and R invest equally but P invests one-fifth of the total investment amount. On getting a profit of Rs. 225000, how much would be the difference between the profit of P and R?
A. Rs. 90000
10) Ajay and Vijay’s investment is in a ratio of 5: 2. Ajay gets Rs. 3420 as profit after donating 9% of total profit to an orphanage. What is Vijay’s share?
A. Rs. 1710
11) Kabir starts a business with Re 4,50,000/- Nisha joins him after a certain period of time who invests Re 3,00,000/-. At the end of the year, they divide profit in the ratio of 9:4. When did Nisha join Kabir?
A. After 3 months
B.After 4 months
C.After 6 months
D.After 5 months
12) What should be the ratio of the capital invested by A, B, and C if the given condition is that half of B capital should be equal to A's capital and C capital should be 1/3 of B's capital?
13) A B and C enter into a partnership and their shares are in the ratio 1/2: 1/3: 1/4. After 2 months, A withdraws half of his capital and after 10 months, a profit of Rs. 378 is divided among them. What is B's share?
14) A and B start a business jointly. A invests Rs. 16,000 for 8 months and B remain in the business for 4 months, Out of total profit, B claims - of the profit. How much money was contributed by B?
15) A, B, C hired a car for Rs. 520 and used it for 7, 8, and 11 hours respectively. Hire charges paid by B were :
16) A and B started a business by investing Rs.4000/- and Rs.5000/- respectively. Find the A’s share out of a total profit of Rs.1800:
17) A and B rent a pasture for 10 months. A put in 80 cows for 7 months. How many can B put in for the remaining 3 months, if he pays half as much again as A?
18) A and B invests Rs.3000 and Rs.4000 respectively in a business. If A doubles his capital after 6 months. In what ratio should A and B divide that year's profit?
19) A started a business with an investment of Rs. 70000 and after 6 months B joined him investing Rs. 120000. If the profit at the end of a year is Rs. 52000, then the share of B is?
A. Rs. 28000
D.None of these
20) Anand and Deepak started a business investing Rs. 22,500 and Rs. 35,000 respectively. Out of a total profit of Rs. 13,800, Deepak's share is:
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.